A downloadable tabletop RPG
<<The sun is dying and the stars have aligned. What once slept undisturbed in the lost temples of the Underworld is roused once more bringing forth the end of humankind>>
Withering Light is a rules-light Lovecraftian fantasy horror RPG with OSR influences for a group of 4-5 people, one being the Game Master. This game is inspired by Lovecraftian's mythos, Mothership (tuesday knight games), Blades in the Dark (Evil Hat Productions) and Darkest Dungeon (Red Hook's Roguelite).
In Withering Light, players take on the roles of adventurers delving deep into a haunted and dark underworld making their way through eldritch abominations and horrors that will consume their minds. The more the adventurers will delve deep into the earth, the more the lights will wither giving way to madness and despair.
To survive, adventurers must hold on to their weapons and torches and, most importantly, cooperate.
Artwork by Simone Tammetta and Guil Inchausti
Notes from the author (me!): this project was originally submitted to the RPGenesis2021 jam.
I hope you enjoy Withering Light at least half as much I enjoyed creating it!
In order to download this tabletop RPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 4.50€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
- 0.6.2 Version is here!32 days ago
- New Layout IncomingFeb 01, 2022
- 0.6.1 Version is here!Jan 27, 2022
- (new monster) The Butcher is here and is hungryJan 27, 2022
- (new monster) The Hideous Frog has emerged from the depths!Jan 14, 2022
- From the darkness, an Eldritch Goblin is born!Jan 12, 2022
- 0.6 VersionDec 30, 2021
- 0.5 Version is here!Dec 28, 2021